Sunday, March 06, 2005

~There.com experience ~

Well, I joined There.com as part of our current class assignment and still somewhat confused on the whole process. Though it is interesting how different people have interacted with me. The first day, I met two long time members who provided alot of pointers, and experiences. I was taken for rides on dune buggies, a hummerboard, jetpack, etc. What fun that was trying to manuerver. I did learn quickly that you can't hurt yourself (avatar) or objects. :() They even offered different transportation equipment for me to try on loan. How nice!

I have also encountered a few who had to be very young kids / teens. The conversation topics were a dead give-away. Additionally, I came across a few who I would call creepy and rude. I was warned about these folks from the first two I mentioned above. It would be wise to present myself cautiously in regards to personal information. I was asked outright to offer more about my true self by one of those I referred to as creepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home