Monday, March 21, 2005

Back to blogging!

I have been away, only able to access our blogs for briefs periods on my work or daughters computers. And that is due to a system crash on my PC, which occured more than a week ago. Reformatting is never a big issue, but reinstalling all the settings and software takes forever. I use a tower to store 70 CD's of various software that I use for different work, class, and personal projects. What a feat this has been, but I think it is nearly set. Seems I picked up a trojan about the time I installed THERE.COM and it took over my system which resulted in having to enter a logon password that I never had set.

I also found that with THERE.COM my video card was not adept at keeping up with the graphics needs the program needed to function properly. I have a 128 AGP video card and they suggest at least 256 to run well without having your system freeze up during use. This happened alot to me. So I ordered a new card, but am reconsidering reinstalling THERE.COM. I am wondering if those seemingly nice people who let me "BORROW" their transportation for a day or two, which were saved to my settings, contained anything. Does anyone know if this is possible. I certainly am suspicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home